Oklahoma Gas and Electric Customer Service Phone Number

Phone Number of Oklahoma Gas and Electric is 800.522.6870 / 405.272.9595 .
Oklahoma Gas and Electric is electricity providing company in Oklahoma state. The Company has also significant operations in Arkansas state. It has more than 750,000 customers. It is a parent company of Enogex Incorporation. Enogex is a famous name in the industry of natural gas pipeline. Oklahoma Gas and Electric has established head office in Oklahoma city. It has workforce of approximately 3,100 employees. Oklahoma Gas and Electric Company has been serving the residents of Oklahoma state since 1902. It operates nine power generating plants in the region. The company mainly utilize coal to generate electricity. It produce 70% of total electricity through and remaining 30% is generated through gases. It has total capacity of 6,100 megawatt power generation. Addition to this, Oklahoma Gas and Electric also generates 170 megawatts power through wind energy. It has honor to be the first company in the state which had offered wind power in 2003. The Company operates 78,000 square meter of distribution and transmission system, which makes it leading electricity providing company across Oklahoma state. The company had total income of $387.60 million in the year of 2013.

Customer Care Contacts Of Oklahoma Gas and Electric


Oklahoma Gas & Electric Company assures all the possible customer care services, through established helpline channels. To connect with the customer support of Oklahoma Gas & Electric Company do use below mentioned contacts:
  • Emergencies/Report an Outage: 800-522-6870
  • Smart Hours Info: 877-898-3834
  • Residential Customer Service: 800-272-9741
  • Business Customer Service: 888-988-9747
  • Payment by Phone: 877-306-9274
  • Before You Dig: 800-522-6543

Energy Saving programs Of Oklahoma Gas and Electric


Oklahoma Gas and Electric is a responsible energy delivering company that understands the value of energy resources. The company strives hard to save resources, as the undertaking organize many events to create awareness among consumers about benefits of energy saving. Oklahoma Gas and Electric also provide energy saving tips to customers and has designed methods that aids in saving energy. To access the energy saving services of Oklahoma Gas and Electric do visit the link: https://oge.com/wps/portal/oge/save-energy/residential/!ut/p/a1/pZFNC4JAEIZ

Career Opportunity Offered By Oklahoma Gas and Electric


Oklahoma Gas and Electric is a fast growing energy providing company that offers jobs to talented and dynamic individuals. The company provide various types of work opportunity to individual as per skill and experience. To know more about the employment opportunities of Oklahoma Gas and Electric do visit the link: https://oge.com/wps/portal/oge/about-us/careers
data-ad-slot="7829909793">


Oklahoma Gas and Electric Address


The address of Oklahoma Gas and Electric is PO Box 321, Oklahoma City, OK 73101-0321 United States.

Oklahoma Gas and Electric Website


The Website of Oklahoma Gas and Electric is www.oge.com.

Oklahoma Gas and Electric Customer Support Service Phone Number


The customer support phone number of Oklahoma Gas and Electric is 800.522.6870 / 405.272.9595 (Click phone number to call).

data-ad-slot="7829909793">

Sponsered Ads

The postal and official address, email address and phone number (helpline) of Oklahoma Gas and Electric Service Center and Oklahoma Gas and Electric customer service phone number is given below. The helpline of Oklahoma Gas and Electric customer service phone number may or may not be toll free.

Click Here To View Oklahoma Gas and Electric Customer Service Phone Numbers


Oklahoma Gas and Electric Phone Number Customer Service

What was the response after calling on specified numbers? To Write Click Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here



Sponsered Ads

View Contact Detail Like Phone Numbers



Oklahoma Gas and Electric Source of Knowledge


oge.com/
www.oge.com

Your Complaint, Suggestion, Complication, Review To Oklahoma Gas and Electric

Message
  
Your Name
Email Address
Your Photo
(Optional)
Screenshot
(Optional)
Gender
Male
Female
Image Text
Customer care captcha

allcustomercarenumbers.net Advertisements


Oklahoma Gas and Electric Customer Service Number Delineated Here With Complaints and Reviews

Customer care male
Mr. Alton Stubblefield CallsApr 25, 2018

Mr. Alton Stubblefield On Phone To Oklahoma Gas and Electric Service
I would like to have the meter and hot lines removed from the old torn down trailer house next to me. Alton Stubblefield 5407 east cook rd. Charleston Arkansas. Thanks.

Reply
Customer care user complaints