PIA Customer Service Phone Number

Phone Number of PIA is 111-786-786 , 021-99045700-05 .
PIA stands for Pakistan International Airlines took birth in 1946. PIA is being the national transportation company of Pakistan with nerve center in Karachi(Jinnah International Airport) and other sub centers in Lahore, Rawalpindi, etc. PIA being intercontinental airlines is active in above twenty domestic destinations and thirty destinations in other countries of Asia, Europe, America, etc. under the company slogan "Great People to Fly With".

PIA Corporate Administration


PIA being the national airlines corporation, the Government of Pakistan has the lions share of 87% and the remaining 13% goes to private stakeholders. Ministry Of Defense is owns the airline. Managing Director and Board Of Directors does the job of managing.

To Keep In Touch With PIA


PIA is vast in providing timely support, configured exclusive channels for customers to make direct interaction. PIA is energatic in providing conclusive assistance, intended to please customers towards a great end. However, the customers are bound by nothing to get connected with official through the below prescribed numbers:
  • Customer Service Number: Call 111-786-786 , 021-99045700-05
  • For UAE: Call 8000-914-0002
  • For United Kingdom: Call 808-234-6321
  • For Saudi Arabia: Call 800-850-0150/800-814-7002
  • For United States: Call 1-844-682-5260

Online Services Offered By PIA


To compose an atmosphere of monumental, the aviation enterprise PIA is devoted to serve highest values of services via:
  • Make Online Booking: Via http://www.piac.com.pk/
  • Flight Information
  • Baggage Information
  • Web Check-in
  • Customer Care Support
  • Multiple Language Assistance
  • Route Map
  • Destination Information



PIA Address


The address of PIA is Speedex Head Office Behind Pia Training Centre Airport Terminal 1 Khi.

PIA Website


The Website of PIA is www.piac.com..

PIA contact person


The contact person of PIA is na.

PIA Customer Support Service Phone Number


The customer support phone number of PIA is 111-786-786 , 021-99045700-05 (Click phone number to call).


Sponsered Ads

The postal and official address, email address and phone number (helpline) of PIA Service Center and PIA customer service phone number is given below. The helpline of PIA customer service phone number may or may not be toll free.

Click Here To View PIA Customer Service Phone Numbers



What was the response after calling on specified numbers? To Write Click Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here



Sponsered Ads

View Contact Detail Like Phone Numbers



PIA Source of Knowledge


www.piac.com.pk/pia_policynterms/pia-customercare.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/pakistan_international_airlines
www.piac.com.pk/pia_cargo/pia-cargo_network.asp
www.piac.com.pk/csr/pia-speedex_officeadd.asp
www.piac.com.

Your Complaint, Suggestion, Complication, Review To PIA

Message
  
Your Name
Email Address
Your Photo
(Optional)
Screenshot
(Optional)
Gender
Male
Female
Image Text
Customer care captcha

allcustomercarenumbers.net Advertisements


PIA Customer Service Number Delineated Here With Complaints and Reviews

Customer care male
Mr. Munawar Saeed CallsJul 29, 2022

Mr. Munawar Saeed On Phone To PIA Service
Dear team
I would like to inform you that my flight 261 Isb to Auh should be @ 15:55, but when i reached here your staff inform me that its delayed till 16:00. And i did not get any message or phone calls from them. Now again they are telling me that flight is delayed till 23:00. Who will be the responsible for this. Atleast there should pass info to all passengers. Now how I can stay here at airport untill 23:00. Is there any compansation. They have to give. Cell number (00923446092780).

Reply
Customer care male
Mr. Waqaribrahim CallsJul 07, 2021

Where is coved19 test lebartry in bagh azad kashmir for PIA aprove.

Reply
Customer care male
Mr. Ronald R Allen CallsAug 06, 2018

Mr. Ronald R Allen On Phone To PIA Service
I'm still without working services. I can not remember the original sign in credentials Please help.

Reply
Customer care female
Ms. Rajat CallsJul 15, 2018

Ms. Rajat On Phone To PIA Service
H

Reply
Customer care user complaints